About Me

I am a Mayur Ratwani who has learn most things practically and love to live life at full garrote. I am born and brought up in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India and I have started my career at the age of 18. I love Volley Ball, Soft Music and hangout with friends and movies . I am always keen to learn new thing which I have never tried before and almost all the time I have been successful. So let's do something new and innovative guys...

PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
I am young and dynamic IT Consultant and SEO Analyst,in the field of IT consulting services that are in Outsourcing / Off-shoring services since last more than 2 years and highly influenced by Europe, UK, Australian IT consulting ground. My lead role is IT consultant since last 2 years and have given the best partners to overseas clients. Apart, I have played various commercial roles like Accounts Executive and Customer Service Representative.



My responsibilities is never been limited to just consultant or IT analyst but have good expertise in management, communication, Online Media as well. I know English, Hindi and Gujarati very well. I have worked for almost 2 years in BPO as well, I was handling UK Campaigns (Started my career from BPO)

I am always looking for the work where I can implement my innovative ideas and get the maximum results from the team and which can eliminate companies transaction cost as well. I have learned various functional expertise through hard work and taking initiative of different roles at the same time in same organization. My belief is that there are number of ways to achieve the goals and very fast only we need to explore those ways.

MY INDIVIDUAL SPECIALTIES
• Market Research & Analysis
• Business Development
• Lead Generation
• Local & Offshore Operations
• Financial & Contract Negotiation
• Budgeting & Cash Flow optimization
• Project Analysis & Estimation
• Account Relationship Management
• Project Planning & Management
• Resource Management
• Cross-Functional and Tech Team Coordination
• Staff Training and Development

WHAT I DO? | WHAT IS MY WORK? | HOW CAN I SERVE THE WORLD?

I provide following IT services.
• Web Application
• Web Design & Development
• Graphics Designing
• E commerce Solutions
• Shopping Cart E-commerce
• RIA (Rich Internet Application)
• Digital designing
• CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
• SEO / SEM
• ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)>
• IT Consulting
• Project Management
• IT Project Analysis & Documentation
• Database
• Mobile Development


We provide IT services on following technologies.
• .Net, MS SQL Server
• PHP, Joomla, Drupal, MySQL
• JAVA, J2ME, J2SE
• iPhone,
• Adobe Macromedia Flash, Flex, Photoshop
• HTML, DHTML, CSS
• JavaScript



I am Interested for Business Alliance all across the globe. IF you would like to discuss it in detail then you can fill the form and will respond you in 24 hours.

Popular posts from this blog

How Retailers Can Use Video for E-Commerce

Understanding Beacons and Types of Beacons

Jomsocial 3.0 Release Stably.